Institutional Membership and Membership Renewal
Benefits of Membership:
- Institutional subscribers receive the Journal of Military History, published quarterly.
- Regular Institutional Membership (US and Canada - print only): $145
- Regular Institutional Membership (Overseas - print only): $155
- Agency Subscriptions (US and Canada - print only): $123.25
- Agency Subscriptions (Overseas - print only): $133.25
How to Become an Institutional Subscriber:
There are two ways for Institutions to subscribe to the Journal of Military History.
Method 1: Download an Institutional Subscription Form
The institutional application form, available here as an Adobe PDF file, requires Adobe Acrobat Reader for viewing and printing. Click on the logo below to go to Adobe's web site and get Adobe Reader. If you have a PDF plug-in installed with your browser, the form will open in a new window. If not, the PDF file should download to your hard drive, where it can be opened separately with Adobe Reader.
Method 2: Subscribe Without an Institutional Subscription Form
If you are not able to download the application, determine the appropriate fees from the table above and send a check in US funds only payable to the Society for Military History, or Visa/MasterCard/American Express/Discover information, to the following address:
The Journal of Military History
George C. Marshall Library
Virginia Military Institute
Lexington, VA 24450
Please include your institution name, address, phone number and email.