Travel and Transportation
This year’s event will be held in the signature SoCal resort, the Hilton San Diego Bayfront, rising above the San Diego Bay and steps from the Gaslamp Quarter and Petco Park.
Hilton San Diego Bayfront
1 Park Boulevard
San Diego, CA 92101
*Book by February 27, 2023 to ensure the preferred group rate. After that date, hotel accommodations and the preferred group rate are subject to availability.
*Cancellation: To guarantee your reservation, you will be required to provide a credit card which will be charged a deposit equal to one night's room and tax. Deposits will become non-refundable if the reservation is cancelled within 72 hours of arrival.
Once checked in, any reservation that departs prior to the scheduled departure date will be subject to an Early Departure Fee equal to one night’s room and tax.
RESERVE YOUR ROOM NOW.
- The Hotel is 5 miles (approximately 15 minutes) from SAN Airport.
- The Airport is served by I-5 with connections to State Route 163, I-8 and I-15.
- Uber, and Taxi service vary from $15.00 - $20.00 one way, dependent on traffic and availability.
- Taxis: Click here for more info on using taxi service from the SAN airport.
- Rideshare: Pickup is slightly different at the SAN airport. Click here or here learn more.
- MTS' San Diego Trolley is San Diego's light rail transit network. Its three lines serve many popular areas and attractions, such as Downtown, the Convention Center, SDSU, Old Town, and the Mexican border.
- Travelers headed to and from San Diego International Airport can connect with Amtrak's Pacific Surfliner and the COASTER at Amtrak's Santa Fe Depot train station downtown by using Metropolitan Transit System Route 992, which operates between 5:00 a.m. and 11:30 p.m., every 15 minutes on weekdays and every 30 minutes on weekends and holidays.
- Use the MTS Online Trip Planner to easily plan your route by bus, trolley, or coaster.
See below for map.
Getting to/from San Diego International Airport
- Self-parking is available at the hotel for $40.00 per day.
- Daily Valet parking is available at the hotel for $24.00 per day.
Click here for directions to the Hilton San Diego Bayfront Hotel from the San Diego Airport.
YOUR GUIDE TO A HEALTHY ON-SITE EXPERIENCE
Protecting the health and safety of all attendees remains our top priority. To promote the safety of everyone at the conference, SMH will follow all CDC guidelines, state and local requirements for in-person gatherings, and any additional restrictions in place at the venue at the time of the event. To learn more about current guidelines and requirements, please visit: